- New York is one of the most famous and expensive cities in the world.
- Many people live in small studio apartments, while others can afford luxury penthouses.
- Manhattan has some of the most luxurious penthouses, including an area called “Billionaires Row”.
- The penthouses on this list range from $45 million to $64.73 million.
- One Sutton Place South, priced at $45 million, has 5,000 square feet of interior space, 5 bedrooms, 6.5 bathrooms, and a 6,000 square foot terrace with views of the East River and Queensborough Bridge.
- 995 Fifth Avenue, priced at $50 million, has 6,891 square feet of interior space, 5 bedrooms, 7.5 bathrooms, and multiple wraparound terraces with a vegetable garden and grill.
- 35 Hudson Yards, priced at $54.5 million, covers the entire 90th floor and has 10,171 square feet of space, 5 bedrooms, 6 full bathrooms, and a 454 square foot private terrace with views of the Atlantic Ocean and Central Park.
- 53 West 53, priced at $64.73 million, is connected to the Museum of Modern Art and has 6,000 square feet of space, 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, and views of Central Park and the Hudson River.
New York City is known for its expensive real estate, and penthouses are no exception. Manhattan’s “Billionaires Row” is home to some of the world’s most luxurious penthouses, with prices that have soared over the years. Here are some of the most expensive penthouses for sale in New York City:
- One Sutton Place South ($45 million): This penthouse, owned by former hedge fund manager Richard Perry, has five bedrooms, six and a half bathrooms, and a 6,000-square-foot terrace with views of the East River and Queensboro Bridge.
- 995 Fifth Avenue ($50 million): Designed by renowned architect Rosario Candela, this penthouse has five bedrooms, seven and a half bathrooms, and five wraparound terraces with views of Central Park.
- 35 Hudson Yards ($54.5 million): This penthouse covers the entire 90th floor of the building and offers unrestricted views of the city. It has five bedrooms, six full bathrooms, and one partial bathroom, as well as a private elevator and 454-square-foot private terrace.
- 53 West 53 ($64.73 million): Linked to the Museum of Modern Art, this penthouse has three bedrooms, three and a half bathrooms, and a private elevator. It also features breathtaking views of Central Park and the Manhattan skyline.
These penthouses offer unparalleled luxury and views of the city, making them a dream home for the wealthy.
- New York City is home to some of the world’s most luxurious and expensive penthouses.
- “Billionaires Row” in Manhattan features some of the most expensive penthouses in the city.
- Some of the most expensive penthouses for sale in New York City include One Sutton Place South, 995 Fifth Avenue, 35 Hudson Yards, and 53 West 53.
- These penthouses offer breathtaking views of the city and unparalleled luxury.