- The One is the biggest and most expensive home on the market in the US, with an asking price of $295 million.
- It has 105,000 square feet of interior space, 21 bedrooms, 49 bathrooms, a private nightclub, and breathtaking views.
- The property has become an iconic figure in Los Angeles and is sought after due to its unique features.
- The motor court has a subterranean garage and a detached guest home.
- The entry has a moat, an art installation, and a fingerprint scanner.
- The spacious foyer has oversized marble floors, seating, and sliding glass doors leading to the outdoors.
- The office has 25-foot high ceilings, walls of glass, and Italian lacquer finished cabinetry.
- The main lounge has explosive views, two king palms, a 20-foot fireplace, and two lounges.
The One is currently the biggest and most expensive home on the market in the United States with an asking price of $295 million. The property features 105,000 square feet of interior space, 21 bedrooms, 49 bathrooms, a private nightclub, and breathtaking views. The house is situated on a promontory and has nearly four acres of land and a 360-degree view. The property is legendary in Los Angeles and worldwide and has become an iconic figure. The house is unique due to the nearly 30,000 cubic yards of dirt that were excavated to create it, making it impossible to recreate. The tour begins in the motor court, which features a subterranean garage and a detached guest home. The front entrance is paved with marble and has a moat with an art installation. Inside, the foyer has oversized marble floors, an art installation that rotates, and a chandelier. The office has 25-foot-high ceilings, walls of glass with views, and is surrounded by water. The main lounge is 3000 square feet and has walls of glass with explosive views, two king palms, and a 20-foot fireplace. The secondary lounge has the most explosive views in Los Angeles and features a grand piano and Murano glass art piece.